ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has over 25 years’ experience and are one of the leading suppliers of transport and storage facilities to businesses in the cantering and South Canterbury area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role requires you and your team to efficiently and accurately stack product onto pallets ready for trucks to pick up.
- Repetitive lifting from 8kg – 25kg
- Stacking and unstacking product onto pallets
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Ensure all products are securely loaded onto pallet
- Immediate start for the right person
- Dayshift hours 7am – 5pm
- Physical work, you will be on your feet all day
- Secure parking onsite
- Must be physically fit, able to lift up to 25kg
- Great attitude and reliability
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drugs test
- Reliable transport
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.