ABOUT THE COMPANY
As one of New Zealand’s leading third-party logistics providers my client provides a full range of 3PL services for their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Day to day warehouse duties which include pick packing orders for customers, unloading containers and working in a fast-paced environment where accuracy and speed is a must.
- Unloading containers up to 20kg boxes
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Re packing incorrect orders
- Checking products before distribution
- Dayshift hours, between 6.30am – 5.00pm
- Physical, hands on work
- Paid weekly
- Immediate start for the right person
- Able to lift from 10kg – 20kg boxes
- Great attitude and reliability
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Reliable transport
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug test
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.