ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has over 25 years under their belt, providing high quality transport and storage facilities around the Canterbury and South Canterbury area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the labourer, your role involves stacking pallets and ensuring products are correctly packed and secured ready for the trucks to pick up.
- Repetitive lifting from 8kg – 25kg
- Stacking and unstacking products onto pallets
- Ensure all products are securely loaded into pallet
- Shrink wrapping products
- Devanning containers
- Day shift between 7am – 5pm
- Immediate start for the right person
- Physical, hands on work
- Secure parking onsite
- Paid weekly
- Able to lift 25kg boxes continuously
- Great work ethic and reliability
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drugs test
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Reliable transport
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.