ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has over 25 years’ experience and are one of the leading suppliers of transport and storage facilities to businesses in the cantering and south Canterbury area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the warehouse labourer, your role requires you and your team to efficiently and accurately stack product on to pallets to ensure they are secure before the trucks are there to pick up. This role is day to day and full time work is not guaranteed, every week may be different.
- Repetitive lifting from 8kg – 25kg
- Stacking and unstacking products onto pallets
- Shrink wrapping products
- Ensure all products are securely loaded onto pallet
- Between Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
- Immediate start for the right person
- Physical, hands on work
- Secure parking onsite
- Paid weekly
- Able to lift up to 25kg boxes continuously
- Great attitude and reliability
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drugs test
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Reliable transport
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities