ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well established company who provides their service throughout the whole of NZ.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the team you will ensure products are packed and secure before trucks are there for pickup.
- Manual Loading and Unloading containers
- Ensuring products are secure on palettes
- Shrink wrapping products ready for pick up
- Counting and checking products before distributed
- Heavy lifting
- Secure parking onsite
- Great team environment
- Weekends off – however overtime is an option
- Paid weekly (min wage)
- Monday – Friday
- Must be Physically Fit and strong
- Able to handle lifts of 25kg bags/boxes continuously
- Good communication skills and follow instructions
- Good work history and current work references I can speak to
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drugs test
People if you do not meet these requirements then do not apply.
If you do not attach your CV then its unlikely I will be in contact.
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV. If your questions have not been answered on the advert then call Louise Karataua (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities