ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a well established and growing New Zealand owned freight forwarder. A full service forwarder well known in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An ideal candidate will have experience in the warehousing or logistics industry locally. The role will include pick packing as well as general warehouse duties chance of reach truck driving if the candidate is qualified. Good growth opportunity for the right candidate. Brand new warehousing environment.
- General Warehousing role
- Pick packing orders
- Counting and checking products before distributed
- Potential reach truck driving
- Must have at least 6 months warehouse or logistics experience locally
- Good communication skills and follow instructions
- Good work history and current work references I can speak to
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drugs test
- Bonus but not essential reach or forklift licence
People if you do not meet these requirements then do not apply.
If you do not attach your CV then its unlikely I will be in contact.
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV. If your questions have not been answered on the advert then call Bridget McGarr on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities