ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are one of the leading suppliers of transport and storage facilities to businesses in the Canterbury and South Canterbury area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are on the hunt for strong, fit labourers to work as part of a team to ensure products are packed and secure before trucks are there for pick up.
- Manual lifting from 8kg – 25kg continuously
- Stacking and unstacking products onto pallets
- Shrink wrapping products
- Manual unloading containers
- Ensure all products are securely loaded onto pallet
- Immediate start for right person
- Monday – Friday between 7am – 5pm
- Working in a vibrant team environment
- Physical work – not need for the gym
- Must be physically fit
- Able to lift 25kg boxes continuously
- Great attitude and reliability
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs test
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.