ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are one of the leading suppliers of transport and storage facilities to businesses in the Canterbury and South Canterbury catchment area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the team you will ensure products are packed and secure before trucks are there for pick up.
- Manual labouring
- Stacking and unstacking products onto pallets
- Indoor warehouse (great with winter coming!)
- Shrink wrapping the product
- 25kg lifts
- Repetitive work
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday hours between 6am-11pm
- Working with a supportive team
- Paid weekly
- Secure parking onsite
- Weekends off
- Must be Physically Fit
- Able to handle lifts of 25kg bags continuously
- Good communication skills and follow instructions
- A phone that works and available at a minute’s notice
- Good work history and current work references I can speak to
- Must be able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drugs test
- Must have reliable transport no public transport
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Bridget McGarr on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities