ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a subsidiary of a leading animal health distribution company in Australasia. Established over 30 years ago by a small group of veterinarians, our client has helped build the industry through commitment, initiative and experience. There Christchurch branch is now looking for another team member to come on board.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is primarily picking/packing/dispatch but will include other duties such as cleaning, sorting and putting stock away. It is a very busy environment so you will need to be on the ball at all times ensure orders are filled within a certain time frame.
- Immediate start for the right person
- Secure parking onsite
- Temp to Perm role
- Working with a well established company
- Monday – Friday (8.00am – 5.30pm)
- Picking and dispatch experience
- Physically fit as lifting (25 – 30kg bags)
- Good comprehension skills
- Not afraid to get on the end of a broom when/if quite
- Pass a full pre-employment medical
If you tick all the above boxes please send an UPDATED resume by clicking apply to secure an interview with me.
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on 03 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our sales roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities