ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client are experts in providing transport and storage facilities around the Canterbury and South Canterbury area. They are equipped with both dry goods storage and chiller storage to accommodate their customers products and operate 24/7
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for fit, strong labourers to help pack and secure the products ready for the trucks to pick up.
- Manual lifting – 25kg continuously
- Shrink wrapping the products ready for pick up
- Checking all products are packed correctly
- Writing up orders and schedules for drivers
- Ensure all products are securely loaded onto pallet
- Dayshift and Nightshift roles available
- Monday – Friday (no weekend work)
- Fun team environment
- Secure parking onsite and access to public transport
- Working for a well – known truck and transport company
- Physically fit and strong
- MUST pass a pre – employment drugs test
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.