Our client is an international logistics provider based at Auckland International Airport, handling both Perishable and Dry cargo.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Storeperson you will be required to carry out general warehouse duties including the checking-in of import cargo, and the loading and unloading of air and sea freight consignments.
- 2-3 years’ warehouse experience;
- A current forklift and Class 2 HT licence is desirable but not essential;
- Must be physically fit and strong;
- Great communication skills and the ability to follow instructions;
- Health & Safety experience;
- Strong work ethic and the willingness to take responsibility on the job;
- No criminal convictions.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV. If your questions have not been answered on the advert, then call Olivia De Miceli (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.