ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has over 200 employees, in more than 5 locations around NZ and Australia. They are experienced in the food industry with a logistical knowledge in importing as well as practical skills in bakery and other manufacturing products.
- Monday to Friday (in between 6am – 5pm)
- Temp – Perm (for the right person)
- Vibrant fun atmosphere
- Parking onsite
- Paid weekly, on time every time
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Warehouse and distribution work (dry/chiller goods area)
- Manual picking of orders
- Some Forklift Driving (NOT the main part of role)
- Working at heights
- Very fast paced work environment
- Physically Fit (25 kg manual lifting continuously)
- Recent warehouse experience
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
- Current OSH is a MUST (F endorsement a bonus)
- Great communication skills.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please click apply
SOUND LIKE YOU?
ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an UPDATED resume. Alternatively, you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright 03 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.