ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well established company who provides their service throughout the whole of NZ. They are getting so busy they have had to put on a part time weekend shift.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an important member of their team you will ensure products are packed and secure before trucks are there for pickup.
- Counting and checking products before distributed
- Shrink wrapping products ready for pick up
- Manual Loading and Unloading containers
- Ensuring products are secure on palettes
- Heavy lifting up to 10 kg – 25kg continuously
- Saturday and Sunday shift (7.00am – 1.00pm)
- Part time shift so you still get to enjoy the afternoon
- Great team environment working inside not outside
- Great work out for those wanting to keep fit
- Interview today start immediately (for the right person)
- Good communication skills and follow instructions
- Physically Fit and strong as you will be lifting boxes
- A phone you that works and you actually answer
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drugs test
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV. If your questions have not been answered on the advert then call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities