ABOUT THE COMPANYThey’re an extremely well known international brand with a strong presence in New Zealand. They’re in the competitive business of freight forwarding and have an excellent client base.
ABOUT THE ROLEThis is a crucial role working with many clients and understanding what they require. You will have good knowledge of Customs and MPI regulations. You will also work closely with the Operations team.
ABOUT YOUOur ideal candidates will already have Customs experience, and also have the below attributes;
- Current Customs PIN
- EDI Cargowise experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1663630/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.