Green Light Recruitment (2013) Limited (“the Company”) is committed to adhering to the requirements laid down by the Privacy Act 1993 in order to ensure that any information provided to us by a candidate is kept and used for lawful purposes.
The Privacy Act mandates that personal information may only be collected for a lawful and necessary purpose directly from the person whom it relates to and for such information only to be used with that individuals consent.
Collection of Personal Information
The Company will collect personal information about you if you become a potential candidate seeking placement as a temp/contractor or employment on a part time or full time basis. This information will be collected so as to enable the Company to assist you in possible job placement with its clients.
How the Company will collect your Personal Information
The Company will collect personal information from you in a number of ways:
- When you complete a registration form (whether in paper or electronic format) and submit that to us;
- When you supply us with your Curriculum Vitae (whether in paper or electronic format);
- Any information you provide when you attend an interview with the Company; and
- When you supply us with any other information (whether verbally or in writing) at any stage of you being listed with the Company as a candidate.
Personal information will also be collected when:
- We receive any reference about you (whether from a former employer or referee);
- We obtain feedback from inquiries we may make with your former employer(s), work colleagues, professional associations or any applicable registration body;
- We receive the results of any medical or competency test that relates to you;
- We receive feedback on your performance (regardless of whether this is positive or negative);
- We receive notification of any complaint about you or workplace accident that you have been involved in;
- We receive an application (regardless of form) from you in response to a job placement advertisement; and
- We obtain any information about any investigation, inquest, inquiry, litigation or prosecution that you are involved in.
Use of Personal Information
Upon authorised collection of your personal information by the abovenamed means you authorise the Company to use your information in connection with the following:
- Your suitability for employment/or placement (in whatever capacity);
- Reference checking;
- Assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects;
- Performance Appraisals;
- Payment for work you may have completed;
- Follow up referrals for further work;
- Checking for work availability;
- Any test or assessment you may be required to undergo i.e. medical tests or psychometric assessments;
- To enable us to identify any specific training needs or workplace rehabilitation;
- Any insurance claim or inquiry that requires disclosure of your personal information;
- Our handling of any complaint, investigation or inquiry of which you are or have been involved in; and
- In order to fulfil any specific legal requirements that necessitate disclosure of your personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Any information supplied to a client by Green Light Recruitment (2013) Ltd regarding a candidate is done so on a strictly confidential basis to enable the client to assess a candidate’s suitability for the position and except where authorised or required by law shall not be disclosed to any third party without the candidates consent.
By agreeing to this privacy statement you agree that Green Light Recruitment (2013) Ltd will submit your personal information for a potential role or to a potential company.
Any confidential information provided by a client to Green Light Recruitment (2013) Ltd may be accessed by any agent, employee or affiliate of the Company in order to complete a successful candidate placement for the client.
Upon provision of personal information you authorise the Company to disclose this information to:
- Any potential or actual client of the Company;
- Your Referees;
- Our Insurers;
- Any professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of your personal and sensitive information;
- The Accident Compensation Corporation;
- Contractors and suppliers eg computer database, IT and website agents; and
- Any other person or party with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
Access of Information and Correction to Information Held
Subject to the exceptions laid down by the Information Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act, you have the right to see and obtain a copy of any of the personal information the Company holds about you.
Any such request will be dealt with by the Company in a reasonable and practicable timeframe without undue delay.
If after reviewing the information we hold about you, you are able to establish that some or all of that personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date we will undertake steps to correct it or any part of it so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. However, if we disagree that the information is not accurate, complete and up to date then you may request us to place a statement by you with that information regarding the information and why it is not accurate, correct or up to date.
If you wish to access your information or request a correction you should contact us at email@example.com.
Where practicable you will not be charged for an access request, however where the access request spans a large amount of information then the Company may impose a moderate charge for this.
Please note that access will not be given to any information generated about you via any Psychometric Testing process that you may undergo as this is the sole property of the Company and/or Client.
By providing personal information to us, whether verbally or in writing by whatever means then you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions outlined under our Privacy statement and as a result of this you consent to the Company collecting personal information about you and disclosing and using that information as set out in the above terms.
By applying on line you are accepting our Privacy Statement Terms, have supplied us with true and correct information and have registered with Green Light Recruitment (2013) Ltd of your own free will.