Green Light Recruitment (2013) Ltd (trading as Greenlight Recruitment) provides Permanent Recruitment, Contract Recruitment and Temporary Staffing Solutions. As each offering differs in terms of service components, combined with many clients requiring bespoke components, we have individual Terms of Business for each service line. Our Temporary Staffing Solutions are provided on a sub-contract basis or on the basis of Contractors or Consultants being Greenlight Recruitment employees.
To discuss what is right for you and your business, get in touch with the team today.
- By using this website, you have agreed to accept and comply with the terms and use indicated on this page.
- The information provided on this Greenlight Recruitment website has been compiled for your convenience. Greenlight Recruitment make no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- Greenlight Recruitment, including its directors, employees, and contractors will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from the use of this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Greenlight Recruitment is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, by Greenlight Recruitment. Greenlight Recruitment will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- Greenlight Recruitment holds the copyright to this website. Greenlight Recruitment grants you a limited licence to view this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website without the prior expressed written consent of Greenlight Recruitment.
- Greenlight Recruitment reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.