They have grown leaps and bounds over the 4-5 years and continue to grow in leaps and bounds. Well established in the competitive freight forwarding market they deliver time after time with a very skilled and dedicated team.
About the role
This is a crucial role in the Export perishable department, working to tight deadlines is a must and you must be able to cope with the pressure and be able to work additional hours in the peak season.
Our ideal candidates will already have Export Airfreight experience in the perishable sector. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- 2-3 years previous experience with Export Airfreight
- Perishable experience a bonus
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- EDI Cargowise preferred but not essential
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on (03) 963 1110 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunitie