Our client is New Zealand owned and has a very good reputation in the market place with some well established clients. They provide International Logistics solutions and have a reputation for being innovative and for offering professional services.
About the role
The role has come about due to expansion and is a crucial role within the Export team. You will have Export Airfreight experience within the Freight Forwarding industry.
Our ideal candidates will already have Export Airfreight experience. You will likely be someone who has the below skills:
- 2-3 years previous experience with a NZ freight forwarder
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Thinks outside the box and will use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication; verbal & written
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Must be able to take ownership
- Must be professional, well mannered and have a sense of humour
- Customs PIN would be an advantage
- EDI Cargowise experience would also be a benefit
- Perishable experience desired but not essential
Sound like you?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or call Craig Stephenson directly on 021571662 if you would like to discuss your suitability to the role prior to applying.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight forwarding & logistics roles are filled from our database of candidates – if you have a quality track record with proven success in sales make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.