Our client has over 200 employees, in more than 5 locations around NZ and Australia. They are experienced in the Food industry with a logistical knowledge in importing as well as practical skills in Bakery and other manufacturing products.
They are looking for their next stars to help with their increasing work load and to keep up with the demand of orders from their loyal customers.
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift (Early starts)
- No weekend work
- Vibrant fun atmosphere
- Waterloo Business Park, Hornby
- Warehouse and Distribution work (Chiller and dry goods area)
- Forklift Driving (7 hrs of the shift is on the forklift)
- Manual devan of containers
- Very fast paced work environment unloading trucks
- Physically Fit (25 kg manual lifting continuously)
- Reliable transport (MUST)
- Able to pass a mandatory pre-employment medical test
- Current OSH and F
- No clock watchers
If you tick all the boxes above click apply with an UPDATED resume. If you need more information then give me a call to secure your place for an interview.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Are you ready to go places with your career?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua or Jess Cartwright on 03 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Not quite you?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us so you don’t miss out on these opportunities.