ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is privately owned and operated in NZ and provides 100% Kiwi products. They take pride in their organization to provide the freshest, local products to their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for fast, accurate pick packers to join a busy team.
Your day may have you working in a cold environment picking and packing customers’ orders that come through the cool store. Picking and packing food ingredients into boxes for dispatch within Christchurch and New Zealand
- Parking onsite and roadside / close to public transport
- Team dynamics
- Working for a well-known national brand
- Weekly pay
- Day shift work
- Available for an immediate start
- Able to handle working in the cold (1 to 2 degrees)
- Physically fit as you are on your feet the entire shift
- Accuracy and speed for picking
- Warehouse experience (not preferred but bonus)
- Manual lifting 25kg continuously may be required
- OK working with food and meat products
READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply by sending me your updated CV via the link to Bridget McGarr.
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities
NOT QUITE YOU?
To apply for this job please: https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3869/1144288/co7xzizmjhdu7c2bwgtrnpkgmu →
SOUND LIKE YOU?