We are one of the leading suppliers of transport and storage facilities to businesses in the Canterbury and South Canterbury catchment area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the team you will ensure products are packed and secure before trucks are there for pick up.
- Heavy lifting
- Manual work/labouring
- Stacking and unstacking products onto pallets
- Indoor warehouse (better than being outside)
- Shrink wrapping the product
- 25kg lifts continuously
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday hours between 6am-5pm
- Working with a supportive team
- Paid weekly
- Secure parking onsite
- Fun and vibrant environment
- Must be Physically Fit
- Able to handle lifts of 25kg bags continuously
- Good communication skills and follow instructions
- A phone that works and available at a minute’s notice
- Good work history and current work references I can speak to
- Must be able to pass a mandatory pre-employment drugs test
- Must have reliable transport no public transport
SOUND LIKE YOU? READY TO GO PLACES WITH YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link or you can call Louise Karataua (03) 963 1110 to discuss your suitability for the role. Please only apply if you are
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 50% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised – if you’re in the industry make sure you’re registered with us, so you don’t miss out on these opportunities